A Note To Our Campers:
7 days a week
Fri-Sat 8:30am - 8pm
Check-in 1:00 pm*
Check-out 11:00 am
FULL COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND
FULL SEPTEMBER 28TH TO 30TH
CLOSED FOR SEASON OCT 14TH TILL MAY 2019.
DOGS: Yes, dogs and cats are welcome, we love animals. We have a few rules, as most parks do, none of our rules would be of suprise to a dog or cat owner. Our campground has a dog park, an animal water station at the office, and plenty of walking or hiking trails to explore.
please check with us if you have additional questions.
ALL ANIMALS MUST BE UP TO DATE WITH VACCINATIONS.
-NOW ACCEPTING VISA AND MASTERCARD or DEBIT CARDS!
-NEW rates: $36. Per night, Full Hook-up. $26 per night for tents,
TOP 10 UNIQUE THINGS THAT MAKE TREE FARM CAMPGROUND DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CAMPGROUNDS:
10.we have nature all around us, from over 30 different species of birds, to black bears, deer, even turtles.
9. You can hike all around Tree Farm. We own over 144 acres and have access to Vermont newest state park, Muckross!
8. We're located just minutes from an evolving and growing downtown that is host to great food, Trout River Brewery, Toonerville Rail trail, the Springfield Art Gym, and so much more.
7. Springfield is home of the Simpsons!
6. We know how to throw great holiday parties. Come checkout our newest annual Cornhole tournament &BBQ, 4th of july cookout, halloween party, and many other planned holiday gatherings.
5. We enjoy coming up with activities for the children to enjoy: PBJ hike, scavenger hunts, tractor rides, water balloon fights, fairy house making, obstacle course, arts&crafts, just to name a few.
4. Sunday FREE Coffee and "donuts." A Tree Farm tradition for over 25 yrs.
3. Art, art, everywhere. Our Tree Farm family is full of artists. You can view Toni's paintings in the lodge and her sculptures are everywhere in the campground. She's even started a walking trail of art.
2. Our camp stores sells items from local Springfield and Chester crafters and maple producers. We love supporting our neighbors whenever we can.
1. We boast to have some of the most beautiful gardens in the area with lilies, beebalm, hosta, rose of Sharon, Lilly of the valley, iris, magnolia, foxglove, and so many more flowers and plants. We also have over 400 blueberry and raspberry bushes that campers can pick from that are meticulously cared for by Eddie!
SEASONAL CAMPSITES FULL: 2018 summer seasonal sites are full. If you are interested in a weekend getaway, or a week long vacation, we have plenty of pull-through full hookup sites available. Make your reservations at treefarmcampground.com
2018 Summer Season: Open Friday, May 11th to Sunday, October 14th.
Welcome to our beautiful park! We love this land, it is our home. We want you to enjoy this beautiful pine forest with us!
Vermont is a state that is rich in history and unspoiled natural splendor. Make Tree Farm Campground your base camp as you explore the great state of Vermont.
Our campground is quiet and peaceful, yet only minutes away from the convenience of downtown Springfield's stores and restaurants. Our individual campsites are spacious, private, and are surrounded by white pine trees, most are over 120 feet tall! We have a beautiful log cabin lodge with free hot showers and the cleanest restrooms in the business. We welcome both tents and recreational vehicles to our campground. Our RV sites have full hookups: water, electric, cable, wifi and septic. Our sites can accommodate most size rigs from small pop-up trailers to 40 ft motor-homes.
When you visit our beautiful forest you can expect to see and hear the sounds of nature, peepers, birds, the wind in the trees, babbling brooks, and perhaps the moo of a neighboring cow. There are many animals that grace us with their beauty throughout the season. Tree Farm Campground is home to over 30 variety of birds including owls, woodpeckers, grouse, turkey, raven, and many other beautiful birds, a sure place to visit for any bird enthusiast. While hiking our trails you may come across a white tail deer, turtles, 3 types of squirrel, and perhaps a raccoon or black bear! If you are looking for a bit of peace and quite and you love the great outdoors, Tree Farm Campground is just the spot for you to spend your camping vacation.