7 days a week
Thur.-Sat. 8:30am - 8:30pm
Check-in 1:00 pm*
Check-out 11:00 am
(for an additional $5 fee you may make prior arrangements for early check-in or late departure if your site is available.)
TOP 10 UNIQUE THINGS THAT MAKE TREE FARM CAMPGROUND DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CAMPGROUNDS:
10. We have nature all around us, from over 30 different species of birds, to black bears, deer, even turtles.
9. You can hike all around Tree Farm. We own over 144 acres and have access to Vermont newest state park, Muckross!
8. We're located just minutes from an evolving and growing downtown that is host to great food, Trout River Brewery, Toonerville Rail trail, the Springfield Art Gym, and so much more.
7. Springfield is home of the Simpsons!
6. We know how to throw great holiday parties. Come checkout our newest activities; Christmas in July and Science Day. Our Famous year end Halloween Party!
5. We enjoy coming up with activities for the children to enjoy: PBJ hike, scavenger hunts, tractor rides, water balloon fights, fairy house making, obstacle course, arts&crafts, just to name a few.
4. Sunday FREE Coffee and "donuts." A Tree Farm tradition for over 25 yrs.
3. Art, art, everywhere. Our Tree Farm family is full of artists. You can view Toni's paintings in the lodge and her sculptures are everywhere in the campground. She's even started a walking trail of art.
2. Our camp stores sells items from local Springfield and Chester crafters and maple producers. We love supporting our neighbors whenever we can.
1. We boast to have some of the most beautiful gardens in the area with lilies, beebalm, hosta, rose of Sharon, Lilly of the valley, iris, magnolia, foxglove, and so many more flowers and plants. We also have over 400 blueberry and raspberry bushes that campers can pick from that are meticulously cared for by Eddie!
- 6/29/20 FULL: At capacity for July 2-5 and near capacity for our Christmas in July weekend: July 17-19th
-6/8/20 Now excepting reservations for out-of-state guests. If you live in a county that has more than 400 active COVID cases per million please call before making a reservation.
-6/8/20 2020 seasonal sites are FULL
-5/27/20 Playground Closed for the season. We have worked hard to come up with creative activities for our young guests. Please look at the activity portion of our website for details.
-5/27/20 We are taking reservations from folks who have small pop-up, tear-drops, and other smalls campers. No bathroom? no problem. We have established a system of cleaning to keep you safe and healthy that is outlined by the CDC for restroom/bath house use. We are limiting the number of folks who use our restrooms to protector our guests and keep them healthy, this is why we have suspended tent camping at this time.
-- SORRY, NO TENTING RESERVATIONS WILL BE EXCEPTED AT THIS TIME FOR 2020. DUE TO COVID-19 CDC PROTOCOL FOR OPENING WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF TENT CAMPERS IN A WAY THAT SATISFIES HEALTH GUIDELINES. We hope this will be an option late summer early Fall.
2020 Summer Season: Open Friday, May 15th to Sunday, October 18th ,11:30 a.m.
OPENING DATE MAY BE DELAYED BASED ON THE STATE WIDE COVID STAY HOME STAY SAFE ORDER
Welcome to our beautiful park! We love this land, it is our home. We want you to enjoy this beautiful pine forest with us!
Vermont is a state that is rich in history and unspoiled natural splendor. Make Tree Farm Campground your base camp as you explore the great state of Vermont.
Our campground is quiet and peaceful, yet only minutes away from the convenience of downtown Springfield's stores and restaurants. Our individual campsites are spacious, private, and are surrounded by white pine trees, most are over 120 feet tall! We have a beautiful log cabin lodge with free hot showers and the cleanest restrooms in the business. We welcome both tents and recreational vehicles to our campground. Our RV sites have full hookups: water, electric, cable, wifi and septic. Our sites can accommodate most size rigs from small pop-up trailers to 35 ft motor-homes.
When you visit our beautiful forest you can expect to see and hear the sounds of nature, peepers, birds, the wind in the trees, babbling brooks, and perhaps the moo of a neighboring cow. There are many animals that grace us with their beauty throughout the season. Tree Farm Campground is home to over 30 variety of birds including owls, woodpeckers, grouse, turkey, raven, and many other beautiful birds, a sure place to visit for any bird enthusiast. While hiking our trails you may come across a white tail deer, turtles, 3 types of squirrel, and perhaps a raccoon or black bear! If you are looking for a bit of peace and quite and you love the great outdoors, Tree Farm Campground is just the spot for you to spend your camping vacation.